Fine Art Admitted
Our technical expertise and knowledge of personal exposures allows us to underwrite a diverse range of risks including fine art, jewelry, fine wine, vintage vehicles, silverware, coins, stamps, musical instruments, gun collections, memorabilia and other collectibles.
Our comprehensive personal collection forms thoroughly address critical policy features rather than treat them as an afterthought to homeowners insurance.
- Agreed value, current market value or a combination of both with all-risk, worldwide coverage (including breakage and mysterious disappearance)
- No per-item limitations
- Coverage for personal collections while on loan to museum exhibitions
- No limitation on packers
- Consistent approach to loss in value
- Coverage for the cost of replacing or restoring the identifying labels for wine
- $1,500 minimum premium is required
"A" rated carriers
MarketScout Producer Agreement is required along with E&O verification and respective state license. Minumun premium volume is $1,500.